Electromedicine is defined as a discipline within the field of medicine that uses electronics and energy technologies to aid in the treatment of a variety of physical symptoms, ailments and disease conditions.
Electromedicine recognizes that the body is primarily electric and some form of electricity is found naturally in all of us and controls the function of every cell of our bodies and that a wide variety of electrical impulses in our bodies help facilitate all bodily functions including all actions needed for health maintenance, healing and regeneration.
By transmitting and conditioning the cells of the body with harmonic electrical impulses that occur in a perfect state of energetic health, we can help balance and direct these impulses.
Although electromedicine has been around since the late 1800’s, the control and profits of conventional medicine, namely surgery and drugs, has overshadowed and forced into the background many viable alternatives and treatments that offer, many times, better results and, most times, less side effects.
The historic advances in electromedicine technology make it a safer, and more noticeably effective alternative. Some of the latest technologies have enabled us to see noticeable improvement in a wider variety of symptoms and in more serious conditions. The most advanced, like the Photon Genie by Ed Skilling, have become a significant complement to other therapies without negative side effects.
Electromedicine: A Brief History
Electromedicine was first documented in 1890 at the American Electro-Therapeutic Associationís annual conferences on the therapeutic use of electricity and electrical devices by physicians on ailing patients.
Since 1890, electromedicine has evolved significantly:
Nikola Tesla – in 1895 discovered alternating current and invented the AC generator, published many papers, and invented numerous electrical devices including Tesla coil therapy instruments.
Alexander Gurvich ñ in 1922 discovered “biophotons” and “mitogenic” “mitotic” waves. His work is the first documented evidence of “biophotons,” and became the basis for the design of later bioelectromagnetic therapy devices.
Georges Lakhovsky – in 1925 invented the multi-wave oscillator which produced a spectrum of electrical frequencies that restored cell equilibrium in the body, and published a paper in Radio News magazine titled “Curing Cancer with Ultra Radio Frequencies.”
Royal Raymond Rife – in the 1930ís demonstrated how his frequency research and mitogenic impulse-wave technology (specifications in public domain) could cure cancer.
Ed Skilling – 1950ís break through discoveries with space-age electronics, transmission and communication with the cells and the body’s immune system; results supercede all prior electromedicine technologies.
Quantum Leap in Electromedicine
Ed Skillingís work with advanced electronics in the late 1950ís leads to a quantum leap in electromedicine. His discoveries take the results of electromedicine to a new and profound level by communicating with the cells of the body using harmonic energy impulses and by introducing the harmonic balance and flow of life-force energy throughout the body.
This harmonic energy communication triggers and directs the balanced energetic function of the cells of the body. This dynamic communication works at the cellular level and orchestrates more balanced and empowered function of organs and systems of the body.
From the inside out, these harmonics empower the body’s immune system to overcome diseases and other body ailments and imbalances.
Prior electromedicine technology including Rife specifications (still used today) works with “frequencies” that do not penetrate the body at the cellular level. The difficulty is in the way our bodies are created.
The human body is created ìresistantî to protect us from things flying around the universe such as ultra-violet rays and microwaves, etc. The proof is in the way we can lay out in 100 plus degree sun and burn our skin and not hurt our brain, liver, kidneys, or internal organs. While this is a blessing that protects us all, it is a problem in treating, reaching and improving internal organs and functions of the body. This is primarily why past technologies that basically “zapped” the surface of the body got limited results that were not consistent for everyone.
Skillingís breakthrough technology changes this and improves results more noticeably than any technologies of the past. His technology transmits life-force energy (the kind of energy in the cells, and natural cellular energy that the cells use to communicate with each other) and achieves energetic communication with all the organs and systems of the body at the cellular level in harmony with the “impedance” (resistance) of the body.
The Skilling technology, unlike all before, achieves communication with the body at the cellular level, moves and balances body fluids (including the lymph system), re-flows all the nerve paths, improves natural regeneration, balances and improves the immune system.
“The only known “cure” for anything is your own God given immune system.
All I did is figure out how to communicate with it and power it up.”
Since the late 1950’s, Ed Skilling has innovated and engineered many electromedicine technologies.
The culmination of all his breakthroughs and developments is available in the upgraded Photon Genie electromedicine instrument. Some of the positive results include:
- Stimulates and strengthens immune system
- Reduces and eliminates pain
- Ozonates and oxygenates the body
- Moves and balances fluid systems of the body through blood vessels, lymph, capillaries, etc. for the transport and utilization of nutrition and vital energy
- De-vitalizes pathogens (viruses, bacteria, fungus, parasites, mold, yeast), & clears infections ñ examples include staff infection, lyme disease, colon cancer, breast cancer, autism, ms, etc.
- Eliminates blockages by re-polarizing cells and molecules; dissolves lumps, clots, mineral deposits, etc.
- Re-establishes the cellsí balanced and energized state
- Neutralizes negative thought-forms; improves emotional states
- Increases energy levels and provides a sense of well-being, relaxation and clarity
- Re-charges life-force energy at the cellular level and facilitates higher and clearer states of awareness
- Increases athletic performance and helps athletes maintain consistent peak performance without interruption from muscle stress, strain and injury; used in sports medicine and therapy for injuries, sports medicine therapy injuries, minor muscle pain relief
- Provides alternative medicine for pets, holistic pet treatments, therapy for pets, pain relief for pets: dramatic, rapid, reliable, lifesaving results for animals
- Enhances, regenerates, and tones skin making it more youthful
- Accelerates the removal of fat and cellulite, when used in conjunction with long-term exercise and proper diet
- Alleviates symptoms of PMS and menopause, including pain, irritability, bloating, depression, migraines, and hot flashes through hormonal balancing
- Supports weight-loss by neutralizing and balancing appetite cravings and increasing cellular energy levels
Since the 1890ís electromedicine technology has advanced significantly and is now being used for a wider variety of bodily symptoms, disease and conditions; and now with the most advanced technology from Ed Skilling, electromedicine is safer with more noticeable results and is used as a significant complement to other therapies without negative side effects.
Author, Warren Starnes, Director of Skilling Institute works with health practitioners in over 41 countries around the world.