Photon Genie - Description
This Instrument utilizes Inert or Noble gases contained in a glass tube evacuated of air and filled with combinations of Argon and Neon.
A high voltage at low currents ionizes the gases to a plasma state. The high voltage will overcome the insulation of the glass and impinge upon the skin of the person using the equipment.
The Instrument is contained in a plastic enclosure, 10" wide by 7.5" deep by 3.5" high.
The power is 115 volts, 50 hertz; a 6 foot 2 wire power cord provides the input power.
A transformer and rectifier converts the input power to 12 volts.
Each Photon Genie comes with two glass Energy Wands (photon tubes) and two Flat Packs (energy transmitters).
- Connect the power cord into a 115 volt power receptacle.
- Push the switch button on the right side of the front panel to "ON". The green lamp below will glow. The large 10 mm colored lamp will pulse.
- The large knob in the center of the front panel controls the intensity of the glass tubes.
- The red switch on the left side of the front panel controls the output of the glass tubes, push this switch to "ON". The glass tubes will light and pulse.
- Set the center knob clockwise to 12:00, note that the glass tubes will be brighter.
- Hold the glass tubes in each hand by the glass and note the intensity will increase.
NOTE: If a person nearby should touch the user, both may feel a very light shock. When using this instrument with an assistant (someone who can apply the glass tubes to an area, such as the back, the assistant should wear rubber or plastic gloves. Inexpensive household cleaning gloves will avoid this problem).
Keep the glass tubes clean by using soap and water or alcohol.
The Flat Packs can be used with or without the photon glass tubes. The Flat Packs can be used for extended periods of time to relieve pain. Reports by users indicates that they are used safely 24 hours a day by persons with chronic pain problems. Many people use them on their bodies while they sleep with no ill effects.