Electromedicine & Ed Skilling
- Commissioned by California Cancer doctors in 1959 and was given a $30,000 Rife instrument to evaluate.
- Determined that the Rife frequency theory was not accurate and took electromedicine in a new direction; applied space age electronics. Achieved better and more consistent results than prior technology.
- Collaborated with Valerie Hunt on growing tissue.
- Worked for General Dynamics 17 years.
- Electronics genius with an innate ability to accomplish a given function multiple ways, beyond electronics training.
- Motivated because several family members died from cancer.
- States only known cure for cancer is your immune system; Ed Skilling figured out how to communicate with the immune system and "power" it up.
- Skilling technology is beyond frequency; the body is more dynamic than "numbers on a meter."
- Complex circuitry built into Skilling instruments; makes instruments easy to use.
- Communicates in harmony with impedance of body (resistance of body).
- Responsible for 1000s of inventions and technologies (results oriented).